Advertise your business on the Roselands busiest website. Reach thousands of potential customers. more details..
Little Treviles - a tranquil hideaway in the heart of the Roseland Peninsula.
A beautifully converted single storey stone barn in a wooded valley only 2 miles from the sea. Comfortable, welcoming quality accommodation for 2 people who love the Cornish countryside and coast in an area noted for its fine choice of award-winning pub-restaurants.
The open-plan cottage is light and airy and is enhanced by an exposed beam vaulted ceiling.
- Newly fitted kitchen with 4-ring ceramic hob cooker, fridge, toaster, microwave, kettle, iron, spin dryer. Tea towels are provided.
- Living/dining area with attractive and efficient Scandinavian wood-burning stove (a basket of logs is provided), flat screen TV, DVD player, books and DVD library, storage heater.
- Bedroom with double bed, quality sprung mattress and duvet, plenty of storage space, storage heater. Bedlinen and towels are provided.
- Ensuite Bathroom - WC, bath (hand-held shower attachment), basin, airing cupboard.
- Electricity included in the price.
- Ample, easy parking.
- Small private garden.
- Views over rolling farmland.
- Less than 2 miles to Pendower beach.